Welcome To Rogers Care Solutions
Personable, reliable care management services
Who We Serve
We serve geriatric clients, medically complex clients, mental health clients and special needs clients.
What We Do
We help manage care at home, in medical or residential facilities, and wherever our expertise is needed.
We have experience navigating the healthcare industry and have worked in a variety of situations.
Our core belief is all situations can improve with the right solution.
We empower people to improve their quality of life to feel better, live longer, and regain control of their health and well being.
We provide assistance to the individual, their family, spouse, partner, medical professionals, and guardians in managing, identifying, coordinating, and monitoring their care.
Our services begin when you contact us and continue for as long as you need or like. We help manage care at home, in medical or residential facilities, and wherever our expertise is needed.
If you feel overwhelmed and need additional support or haven’t been successful with current interventions to manage your health but don’t know where to turn, we can help. We have knowledge and experience navigating the often-busy healthcare industry and have worked in a variety of situations. If you need help planning for long-term needs or need immediate care to stabilize a situation, we welcome your call.
CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our care management services give you piece of mind. These include developing care plans, addressing quality of life issues and more.
HEALTH CARE SERVICES
We have the experience and knowledge to navigate the complex health care industry to make sure you or your loved one is receiving the best possible care.
The financial aspect of care can be overwhelming. We help coordinate the payment of insurance benefits, Medicare and entitlements and more.
Who We Help
If you need help planning for long-term needs or need immediate care to stabilize a situation, we welcome your call.
The Older Adult
- Are you finding it difficult to manage independently on your own but prefer to remain at home?
- Do you have a complex medical situation and need help identifying support?
- Are you considering a move to an alternative living situation?
- Would you like to plan for future health care needs but don’t know where to start?
- Do you need assistance in obtaining your LTC benefits?
- Are you living in or out of the area and need assistance in identifying, coordinating, and monitoring your family member’s care locally?
- Are you worried about your relative but every time you speak to them, they tell you “everything is fine”?
- Are they resistant to help?
- Do you have a spouse/partner with dementia or other chronic illness and need to explore options and services for their care?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed taking care of your spouse?
Power of Attorneys/Guardians/ Financial Planners
- Do you need an assessment, care plan, coordination of services or ongoing day to day monitoring of the health and well-being of your client who you are responsible?
We would love to work with you.